Monday, April 16, 2007

Baby Mice


I just love the House Mouse stamps! My Aunt introduced me to them and it has been an ongoing mission to collect them all. They are my guilty pleasure, since I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I catch sales at Hobby Lobby and then I also catch sales on the House Mouse web site. My family knows I love them and they have bought several of them also. The only real problem here is that with being a demonstrator and these being contraband I don't get to use them much. I keep them in a special place and take them out to look at them from time to time. I usually pull one or two and stamp something, but just not as much as I would like to. This card is still one of my favor cards and maybe the first time I used this stamp. The paper is SU Almost Amethyst, Barely Banana, and Whisper White. The ink is Basic Black and Almost Amethyst. I used SU Polka Dots and Paisley for the background. I took the guard off of my SU corner rounder and used it to punch a scalloped edge. I colored the mice with my Roseart pencils and then smoothed them out with odorless thinner and a paint brush. The ribbon is from Michael's.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I have that ribbon. I also have the corner rounder and have tried to make the scallop edge with it. I have done it but mine aren't as even as yours is. Great job on that one.