Monday, April 16, 2007

Bunny Cute


Another one! This is the bunny from A New Little Someone, the background is Seeing Spots. This was inspired by a card done by Mary Anderson, I found it on Splitcoast Stampers. Here is what I did: This is on glossy white paper - first I stamped with Versamark ink then used clear embossing powder - then I sponged several pastel colors on the paper - I then used a paper towel to clean the ink off the embossing. I think Mary used the On the Spot background stamp on her card, but I don't have that one yet. I used Certainly Celery and Barely Banana card stock. The bunny is colored with Watercolor Crayons and an Aqua Painter. I used the wide White organdy ribbon to finish it off. I love the softness of this one, but the background could be punched up with brighter colors for a fun card for an older child.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I have a pack of glossy paper and I have't even opened it. You are really inspiring me with all these baby cards. I won't be making any baby cards but I will have to break out my glossy and make something.