Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Crafting ADD







I have had a little Crafting ADD today, I really wanted to use my new Studio G and Autumn Leaves Clear Acrylic Stamps today, but things kept getting in the way. The laundry kept me from rolling my chair around the room, my table was still covered from the weekend, the weather was ucky all day so the light was bad. Finally I just decided to tackle the table and make something happen. I found a bag on the table with bracelet parts, so I finished the bracelet my sister Jamie and I worked on together, and I remade the bracelet I designed. I started supper and Scott finished it in the mean time. I made a quick trip to find out that we did not have Cub Scouts tonight. Came home and did some computer work for Scott, more laundry, Robby off to bed, and then found design inspiration for a card. My inspiration was a card done by Beate Johns in Stampin' Up's Polka Dots & Paisley set. Back to the table, put the jewelery stuff away and started digging for paper. I was not in an SU mood tonight so I got into my stash of "other stuff", found a package of Creating Keepsakes paper I bought over a year ago. Stared at the acrylics for a while and made my selections. The pictures are OK, I am still working on that. I am beginning to think a new camera will be on my wish list!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Super cute jewelry Lori. Cute card too. As you know I am pattern paper challenged and I wish I could make a card like yours. I love that you used different papers. They look so good together. I would look at them and think that they don't go together and only use one piece. You look at them and they match. I think I need to take a pattern paper class. I really like your card.