Thursday, April 5, 2007

Easter Goodies


I have been inspired by some of my e-mail friends in the past week, Rochelle Wick and Deb Lenox. Rochelle did some wonderful M & M holders and Deb made these really cute Easter baskets. I used both ideas to make some Easter Goodies for the adults in the family. I found these little boxes of malted milk Easter eggs by Necco (remember Necco Wafers) they were just too cute to leave in the store and I thought the adults might enjoy them. (We are candy people.)

I made the boxes to just fit the candy boxes dimensions about 7 1/2 x 5, kind of an odd dimension but it fit the candy. These candy boxes are also the same size as the conversation hearts at Valentines day. OK, back to the boxes I made. Start with a piece of card stock 7 1/2 x 5 then score three sides 3/4 inches in. Next I scored in at 3 1/4 and 4 inches. I used Red Line tape to hold the boxes together. I used the slot punch to make holes for the ribbon. The ribbon is odds and ends I had around the house. The Easter eggs are metallic confetti, the basket is made from the Round Tab Punch by Stampin' Up!. These aren't the best directions, but you get the idea. The boxes are Tempting Turquoise and the Happy Easter stamp is from All Year Cheer I. The striped paper is BoBunny. I think that gets it.

Happy Easter, in case I don't get back here before then!

I am going scrap booking on Saturday, at my favorite store Page Makers in Chesterfield, MO! All day 9 to 9 with out children, laundry, Hubby! I hope to have lots to post next week!

Good Night!

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Lori,
These are SUPER!! I love them. The colors are great for Easter too. the little baskets with the eggs are so cute. Great job, they will love them.

Deb Lenox Charles Town, WV said...

that is too cool... and thanks...
Deb