Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Giraffeness


I bought this stamp set just for the Giraffe, he is so cute. I am going to try to convince my sister that when she does have children that we need to do a Giraffe room! I have already done teddy bears, scotty dogs, and teddy bears again - we need a giraffe room. If not, then all the invitations and announcements! Here are the stats - Card stock: Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa, Apricot Appeal, and Whisper White. Pattern Paper by Creating Keepsakes - Power Pad. Stamps - Bundle of Joy. Accessories: Certainly Celery Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Paper Piercer and Mat Pack, Stampin' Dimensionals, Brown Dotted Sheer Ribbon. The design of this card came from many cards I saw on Splitcoast Stampers.

These cards are all part of a favor and not for a specific child so I again used baby neutral colors.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

I love this card. I really love the ribbon. I have been looking for brown poka dot ribbon FOREVER and haven't found it. I have the red and purple. Where did you get it? I have to have it. I am also looking for green poka dot too. Do you know where I can get some of that too? My Michael's only has red and purple. Wah... wha...