Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Last One


This is the last of the eight cards for my favor. I saw this card and thought it was so cute that with a little adjustment it would be a perfect baby card. This one also came from Splitcoaststampers.com the poster was LMPARD and she credited the layout to something she too had seen on Splitcoast. The stamp set is A Little Love. Card stock - Whisper White, Gable Green, Tempting Turquoise, Pixie Pink, & Orchid Opulence. Inks - Basic Black and markers to match the card stock.

I hope my swaping friend likes the assortment and that they fit her needs. This was fun to do and I made a set for myself, while I was at it. Sorry for the absence from my blog. Robby is taking the pink stuff for the ear infection and the doctor said the dreaded tube word on our last visit. We are at three ear infections in the winter season this year and we did the same last year. Robby is such a fish that I don't really want to go there, but if it will help him I guess we can just get used to the earplugs in the water.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Rhonda is going to love them. I have this set and it just gathers dust. I am so going to case your layout and make something with this set real soon. Thanks for the idea.