Monday, April 16, 2007

What I have been working on




It has been a while since I posted and I have been stamping! I also have been scrapbooking and playing nurse to a seven year old with double ear infection. Recently I agreed to do a favor for a swapping friend. She is swamped and needed some baby cards, so I have been working on 8 different cards. I first scoured the web for inspiration and then went to work. I will be making several post with the cards so that I can but the particulars about each card in for you!


This first card is one of two that I did on watercolor paper. I used Buggies & Booties Stamp set. The ink is Stazon Timber Brown and various SU colors. The ribbon is SU Celery Organdy. These were pretty simple and I wanted to do them in baby neutral colors for the unknown.

1 comment:

Allison said...

These are amazing...love the simplicity yet detail from these stamps...great job!