Thursday, April 5, 2007

What's Kicken Chicken


It has been a while since I have been to my blog, busy week catching up from the kids being on spring break. I have managed some time for stamping. I some times come late to the party, but will share this information for anyone else who has not heard. Sizzix is making an adapter for small dies from other companies to be used in the side kick, tag along, and big shot. I had seen them on e-bay and was not sure what they did, so I did not buy. The other day I was at Archivers and found them, they come 10 to a package. I also bought Quickuts Funky Chicken to try it out. Well let me say it works and is pretty easy to use with my Big Shot. I also bought more of the Sizzix Texturz Texture Plates. I have kits 1, 2, and 3 now! These are similar to the Cuttlebug embossing folders.

My card is Stampin' Up! More Mustard, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, and Whisper White card stock. I use the canvas background stamp on the Brilliant Blue and Black Gingham ribbon. I also used the Flower Rings Texturz plate from Sizzix on the More Mustard. I typed the "what's kicken chicken?" on the computer using Stampin' Up's Marker J Low font and printed it out. That is something my Hubby says all the time.

More Later.

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

This is so cute. I love the embossing and your colors are perfect together. Great card Lori.