Friday, May 4, 2007

Bee My Friend


I just love the House Mouse Design stamps and they have the new line called Happy Hoppers with the cutest little bunnies. I recently scored some new stamps at Hobby Lobby for 1/2 price. Yes, I am saying it like it is an addition, because it is. I have been looking at these stamps online and the best I have seen is 20% off, so imagine my delight to see them at 50% off!

This stamp speaks to me for several reasons, I love the Hoppers, but mostly because Robby (my youngest son) was a bee for his first Halloween! He was the cutest little bee ever! (yes, I am biased)

My card is Barely Banana, Lovely Lilac and Whisper White. I used the ticket corner punch and the brads are Doodle Bug. The pale purple dotted ribbon is Darcie. I used sparkling H2Os on the wings to make them look shimmery. I used the colored pencil and thinner technique to color the bees.

I hope you like them as much as I do!

1 comment:

Rochelle W said...

Awwww.... how cute.